Friday, March 28, 2014

"Thank you for no rain"

Today was so nice outdoors. Nice indoors also, and well...all around nice. We are so ready for spring, as I am sure the whole world is. Its been a very long, cold, white winter around here. Keagan is learning to drive Carters gator these days, although multitasking the pedal and the steering wheel is still a bit foreign. My poor baby scratched his sweet face on the deck today while driving. Moments later when we were playing with our mud hole, Carter asked me to say a prayer for Keagan(my heart melts every single time he initiates prayers!) so we did, we prayed for K, we prayed for work, we prayed for mommy's ouchy belly, and as I asked Carter what else...he said "Thank you for no rain". So thank you God for a nice; very needed; day of spring and sweet words that come from sweet souls.




No comments:

Post a Comment