Friday, March 21, 2014

Our Thursday







On Thursdays we take a little trip to mad science and do a preschool class. This week the boys learned about their senses..and what happens to your taste buds when you can not smell! We had a good hour of fun chaos as pop rocks fizzled into our mouth and cotton candy stuck to our fingers. Carter raised his hand to ask to see his pet, the chinchilla, but my shy little boy asked mommy to do it instead. I love how they interact so well in class...and Keagan amazed me yesterday as he sat and participated. Maybe because their was food involved?? Speaking of Keagan, the car seat picture cracks me up! It was gorgeous out, mommy had just put them back in the car seat after a trip to whole foods and K was chillin! Carter made me so proud yesterday when he went to the mens restroom(the ladies was closed for cleaning) and told me he "could do it myself" and that "mommy's not a boy and not allowed in." I peaked in and saw him using the mini urinal and the smile on his face when he saw me was precious. He was proud...I was proud.. my little man is growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment