Thursday, March 27, 2014

Is it spa time?






Spa time at our house is starkly different than what you would get at a the red door. There is no quiet room full of magazines, sound machines and aromatherapy..(BTW....what is quiet?), there are no lavish white robes to hide under, there is no pre and post shower, and there certainty is no one hour long awkwardness as someone you've never met massages your naked body. No thanks. I have had my share of massages, only I just can not seem to relax enough to enjoy it. They are so short lived and my brain will not shut off. That thing runs a million miles an hour! The whole time you are supposed to be enjoying...I am actually distracted. I can not help it. So, my spa time at home is right up my alley! I'm lucky if I get a post shower (hours later)! There is loud, silly music playing, more than likely a poppy diaper smell escaping from Keagan, and fun chaos as we run around and chase each other. Its my kind of nice. This day was different though..I let the boys help me put on my chocolate mask and Carter and Keagan decided they wanted some too. It was so adorable. I had clumps of chocolate behind my ears I found hours later( what did I tell you about that shower?) but the look of excitement I saw when I asked them if they wanted to put it on me what well worth it. Enjoy these pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment